Walton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents on Nov. 4, 2013.
This report was compiled from the WCSO Alerts
- Burglary – A burglary was reported at a residence on Pine St.
- Burglary – A burglary was reported at a residence on Jersey Covington Rd.
- Suspicious Vehicle – A subject was arrested for Loitering and Prowling after he was found parked at Liberty Hill Baptist Church with numerous power tools, a blower, crossbow and arrows in his vehicle.
- Arrest – A subject was arrested on Summerset Court in Summerset subdivision for having three outstanding warrants.
- Dispute – Two subjects were involved in a dispute on Alton Green Drive in Happy Village.
- Alarm – Walton County deputies responded to an alarm on Braswell Lane in Sharon Church Manor. All windows and doors appeared secure.
- Attempted Burglary Report – An attempted burglary report was made on Winding Grove Lane in Waverly subdivision.
- Vehicle Accident – A subject was suspected of crashing his vehicle on Hwy 20 then leaving on foot.
- Unsecured Premises – A door was found ajar at a residence on Spring View Trail in Magnolia Springs.
- Juvenile Problem – A report was made in reference to subjects who refused to leave a residence on New Horizon Drive in Wagon Trail.
- Suspicious Activity – The A/C unit at Pizza Hut on Leone Avenue was found disassembled.